CLICK HERE FOR THOUSANDS OF FREE BLOGGER TEMPLATES »

Monday, August 15, 2005

snuggles snuggles snuggles

I was one lucky momma last night :) First was Aidan. I took him upstairs to put him to bed, and he patted the rocking chair. So, i picked him up, sat down, and he just laid his little head on my chest and dozed off. It was such a nice, warm feeling. Nothing like it.

Next was Jenna. I came down from putting Aidan to bed, and sat next to her on the couch. Where she promptly snuggled up next to me. And stayed there until her movie was over. I could still smell the berry shampoo in her hair. It was so great. I love these moments I am getting with my kids before the baby arrives.

Al was called in to do a truck rollover last night. He didn't get home until around midnight. I was long sleeping by then. But, when he climbed into bed, he put his arm around me and snuggled up close too. And stayed that way for the longest time.

I am so lucky to have a family that snuggles me. It's my most favourite feeling in the world.

~Lisa~

3 comments:

The other me said...

Every one of my kids is a snuggler, I love it! You can almost feel the energy and strength to do another day come from those gentle moments!

Jenn said...

mmmmm I love those snuggles too. I'll take 'em whenever I can get 'em. They centre me. They ground me. Cuddles are awesome, and the falling asleep on you feeling - That is the BEST!!! So rare in this house now, but still such a treat when it happens.
How lovely that you got to snuggle each member of your family! Thats what memories are made of :)

jenn

Julie Julie Bo Boolie said...

oh love love love those snuggles... they just make everything alright don't they?

Hugs

Julie