CLICK HERE FOR THOUSANDS OF FREE BLOGGER TEMPLATES »

Friday, August 12, 2005

I hope she learns from him.


From the nicest older man. Who had never met my daughter. But who offered her a dollar to buy a silly hat.

I wish there were more people like that left in the world. I wish we could trust others more. I wish i could let my kids out to play and not have to be within 5 feet of them at all times. I wish I didn't have to teach about stranger danger. I wish more people could have seen the kindness given to my daughter. I wish kindness like that wasn't so foreign to her.

I wish she knew how freakin' cute she looks in that silly hat :)

~Lisa~

2 comments:

Jenn said...

I have no doubt that Jenna will grow up to be just as generous and giving. What a little lady she's become. Purple is certainly her colour! Really sets off those gorgeous peepers!
Thanks for a real pick-me-up, restore my faith in humanity kind of story.

jenn

The other me said...

cute hat and even cuter girlie! I love random acts of kindess, they are just the best thing to brighten someone's day. I am so happy that you experienced yours!