Even if just in the garage? I can't get in there AT ALL! And it's driving me crazy. There are so many baby clothes that I need to be sorting and washing, and I can't get to them without endangering my life. Ugh!
It drives me crazy that he just opens the door, and sets whatever he's adding to the pile RIGHT THERE!! Take TWO minutes, find a home for whatever it is. And then there won't be a PROBLEM!
It dawned on me when going through the small amount of baby clothes in my closet that if I have a boy...my boys will have been born in totally different seasons! And I have NO idea what I have that might do for a summer boy.
WAH!!!
~Lisa-Who is very happy to have started blogging. But worries that anyone who reads it is going to think of me as one huge complainer. :(~
Tuesday, August 09, 2005
Why can't he be a neat freak??
Posted by MamaTink at 5:20 p.m.
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
2 comments:
I hear ya.. oh BOY do I hear ya...
Try not to worry about the clothes.. Sarah and Chloe were different seasons too and I still managed to keep Chloe clothed...
Hugs
Julie
I hear ya too - Oh, and I have lots of summer boy clothes, as mine were all spring/summer babies.
I can hardly wait - only 2 more weeks!! I'm so excited for you!
jenn
Post a Comment