CLICK HERE FOR THOUSANDS OF FREE BLOGGER TEMPLATES »

Sunday, August 07, 2005

Whew...almost...

I was Almost convinced that I was in labour tonight! Lots of painful contractions at dinner, and throughout the grocery store. Ranging from 5-15 minutes apart.

I'm wondering if the baby is posterior like Jenna was. I felt A LOT of pain in my back with each contraction. Not fun.

But alas, we came home, put away the groceries, and I went and laid down for a bit. And everything went away.

I've never had contractions like this so early. Of course, all I could think of were the things that I have left to do before the baby arrives. LOL...not, "oh crap, I'm in labour." No, it was "Oh crap, I still haven't cleaned out the closets" LMAO! What a woman eh?

So, nothing for now. My belly is sore, like I was doing too many crunches. My back is sore like I did too much gardening. And I am SO tired. It's weird.

I really hope this baby waits a little longer!! Crazy as that may sound :)

~Lisa~

0 comments: