All morning, all the thoughts going through my head have revolved around "lasts" as in, "this is the last time I will share a bagel with Jenna for awhile." "this is the last time I'll have trouble shaving my legs." "This is the last time I'll be able to wear this bra for awhile." Ugh! It's so crazy what goes through your head at times like this.
It's too quiet in here. The kids are at their baby sitters. I just stopped home for lunch, and then I'll go get them. My last few moments of solitude. Seems silly, but all I really want to do is cry. For all the moments I am going to miss with my kids over the next few days. For all the laughs I'll miss with my husband. For not knowing how Aidan is going to react to Mommy being gone for so many days. For not knowing how hard it really is going to be for Jenna to know that I'm in the hospital...without her. For having to hear the funny stories through a telephone line. For wondering how my friggin' CAT is going to be while I am away.
Okay..gonna go dust to take my mind off of things for awhile.
~Lisa~
Monday, August 22, 2005
You'd think it was the end of the world!!
Posted by MamaTink at 12:30 p.m.
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
4 comments:
SOOOOOOOOOOOOOO Excited!!!!!!!!!!
Hugs Hugs Hugs
Julie
Oh LISA! I can't wait to know all about your new baby! I just love that glorious time of staring into that new face and getting to know who your baby is, enjoy every moment!
How exciting!!!!!!
I'm a little late getting here, but I'm very excited for you too Lisa. :)
Julie
Post a Comment