So very very tired.
Between being a rather uncomfortable 38 weeks pregnant, and having a four year old that will NOT stay in her bed, I am soooo exhausted.
I don't know what to do about Jenna. We made her this fabulous new room, and she's afraid of it! She got out of bed about a dozen times before finally staying in there, and briefly falling asleep. Then, at 12:30, I roll over, and she's sleeping on my floor. I didn't have the energy to move her back(stupid me, way to stick your guns mom). Next thing I know she's up and walking around. So, between 3:30 and 5:30 I sent her back to bed 4 times!!!
I'm so tired I want to cry!!! I can't have her coming in and out of my room at all hours of the night when the baby is there. I'll never get ANY sleep...and this momma does NOT do well on no sleep.
I'm starting to hope that the baby is a girl. Because then I'll put Jenna BACK into her old room. Aidan can stay where he is, and the baby can have the nice new beautiful girly room. But ya know what, I bet a million bucks that wouldn't work either.
WAHHHH!!!!!
~Lisa~
Thursday, August 18, 2005
So tired.
Posted by MamaTink at 7:22 a.m.
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
3 comments:
Awww Honey I feel your pain. For the first 6 months both Chloe and Sarah slept with me and Gunther slept in the nice new frilly room (he of course was thrilled.. a bed to himself and nice crisp new sheets??? PERFECT)...
Hopefully you'll be able to find a less drastic solution...
Hugs
Julie
4 yr olds do not like to sleep in beds.
4 yr olds like the floor.
3 yr olds too.
it will change eventually.
Get a lock on your door.
let them sleep on the floor.
anyone with a 4 yr old understands.....
I have no idea what to say to help...lack of sleep is my life story and the very thought of anything that disturbs what little sleep we get sends me into a cold sweat panic! I so hope you get the answer soon and that your stay in hosiptal is a restful one( when I had ELi I actually asked for an extra day as it was so good to just have me and the baby to think about!)
Post a Comment