CLICK HERE FOR THOUSANDS OF FREE BLOGGER TEMPLATES »

Monday, August 22, 2005

WOOHOO!!

JENNA STAYED IN HER BED!!!!! All night long!! Didn't even get up to pee!!! Of course, it probably helped that she stayed up until about 9:30 :( But man, it was so nice to have the room to ourselves last night.

I paid lots of attention to her before bed last night. We made a craft for her baby sitter since it's their last day there for a little while, and then I read her a story in her bed. So, hopefully if we continue the bedtime story routine, she'll be more comfortable in her room, and stay there. Pray for us LOL.

It was kinda funny, she got up this morning at 6:30(Another woohoo in itself!) and went to the bathroom. As soon as she saw that I was awake, she said to me "I stayed in my bed ALL NIGHT! Can I have a Pony and a sleepover?" LOL...it's all about the prize when you're four :)

~Lisa~

2 comments:

Jenn said...

Woohoo for Jenna!! Too funny about the pony and the sleepover. My boys just want candy.
jenn

The other me said...

WHOOHOO! Good girl! Great news and long may it last.