1. I am considering a career change. But it scares me, so I am not saying anything out loud yet. There are going to be a lot of costs incurred in doing this (University is a must)...but I think I want to do it. I just might have to wait until the kids are a little older.
2. When I was about 8, I had recurring nightmares about wolves. They were always at my uncle's farm, and I was always trying to save my class from them. But the weird thing was, they were Never violent towards anyone. I guess I was just scared of their presence.
3. Giraffes are my favourite animals. I just love how unique they are, and how graceful they are despite their size.
4. I take everything personally. If it happens to you, I'll take it personally. If it happens to me, I'll take it personally. And I usually take it pretty hard.
5. I am constantly talking to myself, in my head. I even answer myself. Working things out, trying to decide what people are thinking, beating myself up over stupid things.
6. I hate being late. If I find myself running behind(And with three kids, it happens a lot!) I feel completely out of control. Drives me batty.
7. I don't think I am a good dancer. But I do it anyway :) Especially with the kids. They never judge :)
8. I take my coffee with 2 sugars and cream. I take my tea with two Splenda's and milk. I take my water not too cold. And I never take fruit punch. yuck.
If anyone that is reading this that hasn't done it yet, Tag! you're it! And let me know in the comments!!! I need more blogs to read!(Like a hole in the head I'm sure...but I love 'em!)
~Lisa~
Saturday, November 11, 2006
the 8 things thing...
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
3 comments:
I did it...sad how hard it is to think of 8 things!!
That's an awesome list.. can't wait to hear more about the career change!
Hugs
Julie
I'm curious about the career change too. :)
Post a Comment