CLICK HERE FOR THOUSANDS OF FREE BLOGGER TEMPLATES »

Friday, November 24, 2006

weirded out...

I went to Value Village today. I wanted to see if they had anything that might be suitable for Al's company Christmas Party. They didn't. Unless I find a time machine and warp back 20 or 30 years :) But then, I would only be 6(well, 7, since it will be 4 days after my birthday :)) or, well, not even born yet...doesn't work so well. The search continues.

So then we moseyed on over to the kids section. There was a few cute things, but nothing really jumped out at me. So I went to gather the kids from the toy section. I suddenly had an urge to look at the little bags of smaller toys...for a Toy Story Woody doll. And Oh My GOD! I found one!!!!! He's the perfect size too!! We got Aidan a Buzz a couple months ago, and he's about 8" tall, and so is this new Woody doll!! So, I see him, in a bag with a Little Foot toy that we already have, and a couple other fairly useless toys that will disappear in a few weeks. and I SWEAR...he SMILED at me!!! I am NOT kidding. I know, you are all totally thinking one of 3 things; either A) Lisa has been drinking during the day again, B) Lisa is WAY over-tired, or C) Lisa needs to hide the Toy Story movies from Herself. Well, it's none of the above. Well, maybe a little of B and C. But really, it boils down to the fact that I just apparently have finally lost my damn mind! Good Grief. It's like this damn doll is speaking to me.

Maybe I Should take up drinking during the day.

~Lisa~

3 comments:

Julie Q said...

Cool! :)

You know the more I used to see of those movies, the harder it was to toss toys! When we cleaned the girls room out, Hanna laughed at me, grabbed the old (completely trashed) toy and chucked it. And I felt bad! ;)

Julie Julie Bo Boolie said...

Oh cool! I'll buy the Little Foot from you :)

If you're looking for clothes for Jenna I got a little bag of stuff set aside for her... just a vest, a skirt, some tops and some leggins and of course anything you don't want you can just keep passing along :)

See you tomorrow :)

Hugs

Julie

MamaTink said...

Heck you can have it Julie!! It's just a toy that came with a Wendy's meal about oh YWO years ago :) It's Little Foot, with Ducky on his back, and you can roll coins down his back, into his tummy...he's a piggy bank :) But my kids never use it like that of course :)

The clothes would be greatly appreciated, Jenna LOVES everything she gets from Sarah...and tells me every day how unfair it is that she can't wear her 'Christmas Dress' yet. :)

Looking forward to tomorrow!!!!

~lisa~