CLICK HERE FOR THOUSANDS OF FREE BLOGGER TEMPLATES »

Thursday, November 09, 2006

I've been warned...

and yet I am still going to drag my ass to work.

I woke up feeling awful. Runny, nasty nose. Body aches. Headache.

I spilled coffee on my favourite jammie pants.

I went to the dryer to get out my FAVOURITE white shirt, that fits me like perfection. My cream coloured cardigan was also in there. Along with my second and third favourite jammie pants. Know what else was in there? Apparently a jumbo sized GREEN Crayon. and the fucker had melted all over my clothes!!!!!!

and to top it all off we're out of bread and I can't even make it all better by having some peanut butter toast.

Wish me luck today.

~Lisa~

5 comments:

Anonymous said...

What a drag (pardon the pun, Lisa). Hope your day improves from here on in.

PS: You can take most of the green crayon out with VERY hot water or place a paper bag overtop & iron it (the key is to melt the wax & remove it)

HTH

Shauna (murgatr)

dd 11/22/98
dd 6/27/02

Julie Q said...

Oh Lisa that stinks!

I've never read Alexander And The Terrible, Horrible, No Good, Very Bad Day, but yours has to be about as bad as his.

I hope it gets better! Good luck!

The other me said...

Oh one of those days.....we had a brown crayon in with the whites last week. Always running out of bread here too. Bugger.

Jenn said...

bugger on the green crayon!

Lisa said...

Oh that totally sucks.

Sounds like my day yesterday :(