No no no!! not here again!! Dear lord, not here!!
Today was the school wide lice check at Jenna's school. You bet your butt I called to volunteer my services for that!! unfortunately, I am working today, so could only stay for an hour and a half. But in that time, we got through about 5 classes. one was clear. One class that is! I couldn't believe it!! One after another we checked off names. There were sisters that Jenna LOVES...both were LOADED wth nits :( At least I have a good idea where it was coming from now. And where Jenna will not be playing for awhile :(
I'm really glad I went. It makes me feel better knowing that I helped...even though I feel awful about ruining so many parent's days.
I have to work until 2, but I'll be going back then. I figure, if they still need help, great, and if they're done, I'll get to spend and hour in Jenna's class with her :) Win-win :)
~Lisa~
Tuesday, November 14, 2006
Nit-picker.
Posted by MamaTink at 11:05 a.m.
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
2 comments:
It surely makes you wonder why their parents don't check them doesn't it?
When my daughter had them, I called her friend's Mom and let her know. She was really glad I did. Her daughter practically lived over here.
I hope the school wide sweep helps put a stop to them.
Yuck. Seriously. I never had them growing up and soooo hope I don't deal with them with the boys!
Post a Comment