CLICK HERE FOR THOUSANDS OF FREE BLOGGER TEMPLATES »

Wednesday, November 08, 2006

Aidan Pictures as Promised :)

Here's my brand new boy. All round and smooth and perfect. He was 8lbs 11oz, and 22 1/2" long :)


See what I mean about being perfect :) Man, the picture quality is terrible though :(


I used to think his cheeks must hurt from trying to smile with all that chub :) This is one of my favourite pictures...he's about 5 months old here.


I can never get over how grown up he looks in this picture...he was barely ONE! (Tell me he looks like Matt Damon...no???)


He's about 18-20 months old here. I was pg with Mason :) See my belly? LOL


Just about two in this picture I believe. It's my mom's favourite of him.


So, there you go. My wee boy...he's looking soo much like a BOY now :(

3 comments:

Julie Q said...

He does look like Matt Damon in that picture!

He is such a cute little boy Lisa! I love his chubby cheeks.

Anonymous said...

He is JUST adorable Lisa! Happy belated b'day wishes from us!

Shauna (murgatr)

dd 11/22/98
dd 6/27/02

Lisa said...

So cute! Those are some cheeks for sure!!!