There's really nothing like a new baby.
Their teeny perfect hands. They're so small, it seems impossible that they really could be perfectly formed little hands.
Their tiny noses. Kinda turned up, and so cuuute!!!
The way their breath feels on your skin, so soft and gentle. It's almost soul cleansing.
Their squeeks and moans. Making you wonder what they're dreaming about.
Their eyes. That look up at you with such trust, and acceptance.
Their itty bitty bums. That fit in your hand so well.
Their perfect little kissy lips.
ahhhh....I love babies.
~Lisa~
Wednesday, September 28, 2005
Ahhhh...baby.
Posted by MamaTink at 9:48 p.m.
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
4 comments:
I love that you notice all the cute stuff. Love you!
me too!!! I wish they stayed little MUCH longer, I adore all the tiny baby things but that smell has to be the best.
Awww I needs to visit me some baby soon!!!
Hugs
Julie
Yep...the smell. (sigh). Oh man the smell.
Unless they've puked or pooped. Then...
The smell (gag) the smell. ~~~
lol
seriously, I totally agree. I just cannot see how Mercy is my last. At least in 5 years we'll talk about it.
lol
-Jes
Post a Comment