To update on Henry :) He's doing SO well in school!! And at home as well. She says his behaviour compliance is phenominal! I think she would have me come back now if I was ready!! She said that the week after I finished working with Henry, he actually Asked his mom if I was coming to work with him that day! And when she said no, he went to his desk and did some work on his own!! How cute is that boy :) When they were out driving the other day, he pointed out a letter G. And at dinner last night, he told his parents that the table is a circle.
I am just in awe that it was ME that helped get him to this point!
I really miss going to work with him every day. As much as I Love being here with my kids, I miss making a difference in Henry's life.
Jenny made it very clear that they miss having me there, and made sure I was still planning on coming back :) Yet again, i am floored by how lucky I am to have been given this family to work with.
~Lisa~
Monday, September 12, 2005
Jenny called
Posted by MamaTink at 4:00 p.m.
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
2 comments:
How great is that!!!! Pats on the back for you - How awesome to know that you've had a hand in changing Henry's life for the better!!
I had my own personal victory this week when Matthew nodded Yes. He just started doing it this week. He is 3 yrs and 2 months old. It's a pretty good feeling to see the boy with no pragmatic language (but plenty of verbal language) use a gesture like affirmative nodding.
Props for us both!! ;)
YEAY! So good that they keep in touch and let you know that Henry is still thinking about you and doing well. Good for you!
Post a Comment