Nothing particularly blog-worthy really.
Monday, the kids and I hung out at home. Ran out to the grocery store for a couple things...that's about it. Mason was a bit of a terror, awake ALL afternoon! I mean, 3-8!! How crazy is that!?
Tuesday, Jenna had school. And! It was Henry's 5th Birthday. So, me and the boys headed off to Wal-Mart and picked up a t-ball set for him. And then went out of a quick visit. It was so nice to see Jenny, Scott and Henry again!! I really miss working there. Aidan and Henry played T-ball for about an Hour! lol It was great. BIG NEWS, Aidan peed on the toilet!!! he told me he needed to go, and then went pee!! He's never done that at home before!! Only ever had one success, at Julie's in the summer, when he was wearing a little swimmer, and I am guessing, could feel the difference when he started to pee. He has been getting better at telling me when he needs to do a BM. However, since he only ever goes a small amount on the toilet, I find it's backing him up a bit...so we're not pushing the issue until he's two. I'm really hoping he's easy to train!! I HATE potty training!!!!
Wednesday, Nothing much yesterday. Trip to Wal-Mart for cat food and diapers. Read Jenna her Library book...The Dragon and the Unicorn It was a good story, but way over her head LOL...Illustrations were fantastic though! I GOT A NAP!! Woohoo! I realllllly needed it!!
Today, Nothing at all planned for today, except some much needed cleaning. I have a sore throat :( So we're just laying low. Praying for another nap today :)
Baby's awake. Gotta run.
~Lisa~
1 comments:
Sometimes those boring weeks are the best ones!
And woohoo on Aidan going pee on the potty!
Tobias is almost 2 1/2 & he's not even NEAR ready to go. Well..I don't know.
Hey, could you maybe email me that Intense training plan that you did w/Henry? I would like to see if that would work for Billy. And Tobias? Man...it would save so much money to go from 3 to 1 in diapers in the same week.
(sigh).
-Jes
Post a Comment