CLICK HERE FOR THOUSANDS OF FREE BLOGGER TEMPLATES »

Sunday, September 18, 2005

Sigh of Relief

I met my nephew this weekend. He's Perfect! I cried so hard. I guess I really needed to see him with my own eyes to know that all my fears were for naught. Everyone kept telling me that he was fine, healthy, perfect in every way...only small...really, really small. At 5lbs 4oz...yeah, I guess so! lol...but it never really occured to me just how small that is...until I saw this...



Damion is on the left, Mason on the right. Damion weighs about 5 1/2 pounds, and Mason is probably pushing 9! lol Too bad Mason's legs are pulled up, it really takes away from the full effect.



Just look at the size difference of thier HEADS!! LOL

I KNOW that my son is completely average, and perfect (And totally the cuter of the two LOL :)) but next to Damion, he looks like Andre the Giant! It's so strange :)

I'm so grateful to whoever was watching over my nephew to make him so perfect, despite all the odds he had against him.

~Lisa~

3 comments:

Jenn said...

my gosh what a little peanut!!
So glad he's safe though, and he'll catch up.
How nice for Mason to have a cousin so close in age to him!
jenn

Julie Julie Bo Boolie said...

Keep in mind Sarah was that small too (for different reasons but still she was that small) and she's always been perfectly healthy.

I'm sure he'll be just fine :D

Hugs

Julie
This is Sarah in a newborn hat (gives you an idea how small her head was ... she can still wear size 2-3T hats).

http://img.photobucket.com/albums/v206/JaaBee/06.jpg

Anonymous said...

OH sweetie.
He is so precious!!!
And yes, Mason is way cuter!

And ITA w/Jenn. Having cousins my age was so cooL! Even though I live 1,000 miles away, we are all still really close.

Actually, one of my cousins just left this weekend for Thailand for work. He is 25, single, owns his own home, and is VP (?) of his company. I am so freaking proud of him! Especially because the road he ended up on is SO NOT THE ONE he was headed down for so long.

Hey...when did your blog turn into a blog about my cousin? oops lol
My bad.

-Jes