Thanks for tagging me Julie!! I feel so honoured :)
1. Spending part of every summer at my Aunt Marge and Uncle Donald's farm. We would spend HOURS in the barn. Making hay forts, watching calves born, feeding calves their bottles. Swimming in the Credit River (Although, we called it The Creek) with my cousin Susan.
2. Going camping at MacGregor Point Provincial Park with my family. Even in the rain my parents made it fun.
3. Getting to answer the phone for the first time when I was 4. It was my George calling my Mom for the first time :) I thought it was a George that my Dad bowled with...and I couldn't stand that guy!! I'm so glad it was My George :)
4. Taking a Ferry ride with my Dad. I can't remember where we were, or where we went, but I do remember thinking that we were going to a whole other country, and I felt so important and special to be going on a boat ride like that.
5. Having my Dad wake me up on the plane ride to England when I was 2 1/2(This is my first memory) He didn't want me to miss seeing all the beautiful lights down below.
That was hard, keeping it to 5 :) Thanks though Julie. It was great reminiscing lke that!
I tag Helen (What Lies beneath)
~Lisa~
Wednesday, September 07, 2005
My 5 Favourite Childhood memories!
Posted by MamaTink at 9:06 a.m.
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
2 comments:
Memories are our greatest treasure because we can take them with us everywhere we go. I LOVE this and am excited to be tagged...I will have a long think and post mine when I get some quiet time! Thanks Lisa.
Those were great Lisa :) Thanks for sharing!!!
I still think it's so cute you call him My George ;)
Hugs
Julie
Post a Comment