CLICK HERE FOR THOUSANDS OF FREE BLOGGER TEMPLATES »

Monday, September 19, 2005

More useless information about me :)

Not that anyone asked, but I thought it might be fun :) And without the pressure of making it to 100, might be easier.

so...

I can stare at the moon all friggin' night, and still not see a face on there.

I do however see a shadowy spot that looks like Africa.

I never get out of bed without putting on my glasses.

I can't pee unless I turn on the light in the bathroom...even in the middle of the day.

I bite my fingernails. Not so much from nervousness, it's more about evening them out.

I pick at my skin if there's a pimple, or a sign of loose skin at all.

I really like green grapes with peanut butter on them.

I almost fell asleep driving home on Saturday night.

I sang along to kids' songs really loudly to keep myself awake.

I used to collect rocks.

But my collection never seemed to get any bigger.

I suspect my mother was the culprit.

I miss being single.

I miss having only one child.

I miss having only two children.

It really is easier to have three though...and I am Very happy about that.

I really dislike my breasts...but not the actual breast so much as the areola.

I often wonder if there's a surgery to reduce the size of the areola.

I probably would never have it done even if there was.

I long to find the perfect perfume for me. So that my kids can smell it when they're older, and think of their childhoods.

I'm starting to get tired of Kraft Dinner.

But I still Really like McDonald's.

I'm not annoyed by Barney.

But I wouldn't trust myself to meet Loonette the Clown in a back alley.

I miss doing homework.

I wonder what new things I will learn from helping Jenna with her Homework.

I'm really good at lending people things.

I'm terrible at asking for them back.

I'm done :) For now :)

~Lisa~

3 comments:

The other me said...

Ah now that was a good one! I had my areola's reduced at the same time as my boobs....I wouldn't bother because they have to cut them off.....OW! there is also a chance that they die and rop off if the blood circulation isn't good. also they don't have quite as much sensation as before but it IS worth doing if you have boobs you truly hate!

Anonymous said...

Lisa...
I have huge areola's as well. But dh likes them> LOL

I, too, cannot see a face on the moon. I think that the people who say that there is...they smoke funky stuff! lol

-Jes

Jenn said...

Information is never useless. I will take it and use it somehow - but not for blackmail purposes, don't worry ;)
Loved getting to know a few extra little details about you.
I can sometimes see a face in the moon. Usually after a few of those Smirnoff Twistie things, it becomes more evident....