

That's my son. The first picture is of him at about 12:30, drawing contentedly while I fed the baby. The second is about 10 minutes ago, with him shouting "No mommy No!!" Because I moved his chair from in front of the tv.
I don't understand it at all!!! The entire time Jenna was at school today, he was SUCH a good boy. Listened well, went for his nap without Too much fussing, was even excited about picking Jenna up from school.
And then we walked through the door at 3:45...and he totally changed! Mason hasn't been able to nap all afternoon, because of the screaming and shouting going on between these two heathens!! I am going out of my mind!!!
What happened to the boy who was so content to draw pictures, and read stories?? Who brought home this torturer!?
ARRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHH!!!!!
~Lisa~
Thursday, September 15, 2005
Dr.Jekyl and Mr.Hyde...
Posted by MamaTink at 7:30 p.m.
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
2 comments:
Oh my goodness - when did Aidan get to be such a big boy?? He's adorable sitting there colouring, and oh, so sorry about Mason not being able to sleep. Usually, the best of friends are also the ones who bicker the most!
Funny how they can go from little angels to devil spawn in the blink of an eye...
he is way beyond cute..even when he's screwing up his face ( but I will admit we don't get the sound effects!!) weird how 2 of them can be delicious but when there are 3 they seem to have to fight for the top dog position and od it LOUDLY! Good luck and squeeze that bay for me.
Post a Comment