CLICK HERE FOR THOUSANDS OF FREE BLOGGER TEMPLATES »

Tuesday, September 13, 2005

My little girl is growing up.




It's official. Jenna is in school. Having her first lunch at school as we speak.

I did really well. I made sure she saw how excited I was about her going to school. She went in no problem. Only a little nervousness when she couldn't get to her cubby when we first went in...but once she got her "inside shoes" on, she was off without a backwards glance.

I managed to make it back outside before bawling my eyes out! LOL...I knew it would happen. I just can't believe my little girl is in SCHOOL!!! I wonder what she's doing, who she's becoming friends with, what she's learning about, if she's using her manners.

Only 3 hours and 15 minutes before she's back in my arms, and chattering my ears off about her day.

I can't wait.

~Lisa~

3 comments:

The other me said...

awwwww. it's amazing how fast you'll get used to it! I LOVE watching how they grow when they start school.

Julie Julie Bo Boolie said...

She looks soooo adorable!!!!!!

WTG Brave Jenna!!!

Hugs

Julie

Anonymous said...

She's stunning, lisa! Positively stunning!!!
And way to Go mama!!!

-Jes