I'll have all three kids on my own tomorrow. For about 13 hours. And just for fun, lets throw in a doctors appointment for all three, which is going to cut nap time short.
I thought I would be more terrified when the day came. I think having Alvin here to back me up has given me a false sense of security.
But not tomorrow.
Tomorrow I have to get up early. I have to get breakfast, lunch and dinner, oh, and of course, snacks along the way. I have to try to fit in cuddles, and stories. I have to try to get at least one meals dishes done(for my own piece of mind I think). There will be juice cups to fill, and bums to change.
There will be three seatbelts to fasten, and unfasten. There will be a trek across a parking lot. And a ride in an elevator. And then of course, getting all three safely BACK into the van and home again.
I think I can....I think I can...I hope I can.
Pray for me, and my sanity.
~Lisa~
Monday, September 05, 2005
Tomorrow...
Posted by MamaTink at 4:03 p.m.
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
2 comments:
you can DO it! The carseat thing is what makes me sweat the most but we are superwomen ..we can do it!! Have a good one and enjoy that feeling of supreme greatness when you get home and know you DID IT!
Hey girl! You can TOTALLY do it! I know you can! Wanna know how I know?
Cause I can do it.
If I can do it, then anyone can do it, cause I can't do much right these days! lol
((((Love your famly)))) they are so beautiful!
Post a Comment