CLICK HERE FOR THOUSANDS OF FREE BLOGGER TEMPLATES »

Wednesday, January 18, 2006

EWW!!!

OR!

In the name of all things gross...

I was holding Mason on my lap, snuggling him, and thinking he needs a bath, because he has been particularily barfy today. And I came up with a witty new nickname for him...Barfy McBarff!! HA!! I stood him up, nuzzled his squishy cheeks...

And then??? He barfed IN MY HAIR!!!

GAH!!!!!

And After THAT!? He looked at me with total innocent "I-am-a-baby-and-can-do-NO-wrong" Cuteness. And all was forgiven.

Still? Ew.

~Lisa~

4 comments:

Anonymous said...

oh nasty! lOL
the joys of parentin, huh? lol

Can you call me sometime tomorrow (thursday)? I need to talk to you.

Hugs
J

MamaTink said...

Sure Jes...can you email me your # again?

~Lisa~

Julie Q said...

Aw, gross! :) He sure is a cutie pie though Lisa. Looking more and more like Jenna. :)

I hope you are feeling better today.

By the way, Zachary's been coughing, so I call him Barky Marky. He thinks there is a character in Chicken Little with that name. ;)

Jenn said...

ewwwwwww.
How could anything gross come out of that cute little face! He's adorable Lisa!