CLICK HERE FOR THOUSANDS OF FREE BLOGGER TEMPLATES »

Monday, January 16, 2006

Warning. This blog may containt some adult references ;)

So, Al is finally feeling better. SO much better!! No more heartburn AT ALL this weekend!! he hasn't gone a day in probably a year without heartburn. He ate things this weekend that he really shouldn't have...just to see if it would give him heartburn...AND IT DIDN"T :) WOOHOO.

So, I spent the weekend just basking in his healthiness...and various other aspects of him...hehehe...hehe..he. he. LOL...yeah, good weekend.

Yeah...I'm not going to go into it any further. But it was all good.

It's also Al's first day at his new job today.

He was so cute last night. Trying on different outfits, cleaning out his car(Which apparently had become a better place to store my plastic ware! LOL), cleaning his lunch cooler...and being nervous.

I am SO anxious to hear how it went. It's such a big job. But he is SO going to ROCK it :)

~Lisa~

2 comments:

Julie Q said...

Glad he doing so much better Lisa. :)

I hope Al's first day went really good!

I'm glad you had a nice weekend. ;)

Anonymous said...

Ditto what Julie Q said.

Shauna (murgatr)

dd 11/22/98
dd 6/27/02