CLICK HERE FOR THOUSANDS OF FREE BLOGGER TEMPLATES »

Tuesday, January 03, 2006

They're PLAYING!!



Oh what wonderful sounds fill my home. My children are playing! WITH EACHOTHER!! They play house, they rescue Barbies and ponies and dinosaurs. They pretend to be super heroes and fairies.

And it's great.

There's the occaisional fight, and rare tear, but other than that, they are doing so well.

I even managed to change the TV channel from Treehouse to The Price is Right, and now What Not to Wear!

I can't believe that in 2 years all 3 of my children will be able to play together beautifully.

How I have waited for this time.

~Lisa~

3 comments:

Jenn said...

Thats great Lisa!
I'm still waiting.... LOL. for that playing beautifully part - yeah that happens for a few minutes here, and then tragedy strikes when they both want the same toy.....
The time I'm waiting for is when they are all in school full time ;)
jenn

Anonymous said...

It's a beautiful thing, isn't it?

Enjoy the brief moments while they last!

Shauna (murgatr)

dd 11/22/98
dd 6/27/02

Julie Q said...

That is great Lisa. :) I used to love to watch my older three play together.