Al got home from work today just in time for Mason to need another nap. He volunteered for the task pretty quick.
His dinner is getting cold.
I'm not going to wake him :)
~Lisa~
The (somewhat) daily ramblings of a mom/wife/educator.
Al got home from work today just in time for Mason to need another nap. He volunteered for the task pretty quick.
His dinner is getting cold.
I'm not going to wake him :)
~Lisa~
Posted by MamaTink at 6:19 p.m.
3 comments:
This is one of the many reasons I love my wife so much! She gives me the best memories! I love you Mama!
Al
So very sweet Lisa. I love babies sleeping with their Daddy. :)
That picture is too cute! They look very comfy together 'cause naps aren't just for little people. *Yawn* GTG snuggle with my DD now ...:)
Shauna (murgatr)
dd 11/22/98
dd 6/27/02
Post a Comment