11:10pm -- Time I went to bed.
11:17pm -- Time I finished feeding Mason.
12:25ish -- Time I went to sleep ;)
4:04am -- Time Mason woke up again (WOOHOO!)
5: 29am -- Time it is now. Mason is STILL awake.
ughhhhh. I don't get this boy!! First, he keeps me awake all frickin night to eat(last week), then he's up because he's cold(this week), and now he just wants to chat and play!! And he will NOT go back to sleep, no matter how many times I stick that damn soother back in his chatty little mouth LOL.
5:34am -- Finally! Some signs of tiredness(from Mason, I've had signs of tiredness for4 1/2 years now!)
It really is cute ya know. The way he chats and coos and babbles away at me...even in the dark. His babbling has changed lately. He's gone from "Ah-goooo" to adding in "Mmmm-Bah!", with the occasional "whoooooo" thrown in for fun.
5:36am -- Mason willingly and gladly accepts his soother!!
5:41am -- And he's out :)
Total sleep time for Mommy : 3 hours 40 minutes.
Total awake time for Mason : 1 hour 38 minutes.
Time Jenna will likely awaken?? : 6:00 like usual.
Daddy is sooo taking the early shift today!
Peace out Dudes!

~Lisa~
Monday, January 02, 2006
A timeline...to pass the time.
Posted by MamaTink at 5:45 a.m.
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
3 comments:
OMGoodness!!! He sure is looking like his sister now!!!
Hard to stay mad at such a cute face though isn't it??? LOL
Course I'm glad it's you and not me :)
Awww he's such a cute little bugga bugga!!!
I got more sleep than you, but still feel pretty wiped out.
Mason will probably sleep all day then eh?
I'm such a grump when I don't get enough sleep.
He's an adorable reason to lose sleep. :)
I hope you got a little more sleep this morning.
Post a Comment