Thanks for tagging me Jes!!
Three names I go by:
1) Mommy
2) Lisa
3) Honey
Three screen names I've had:
1) Fyrfly
2) HeyTink
3) MamaTink
Three physical things I like about myself:
1) My eyes.
2) My Hands
3) My cleavage(In the right shirt and bra of course!).
Three physical things I don't like about myself:
1) My dough belly
2) My thighs.
3) My bum.
Three parts of my heritage:
1) English
2) Canadian
3) Scottish(WAY way back)
Three things I am wearing right now:
1) Jeans
2) Sweater
3) Underwear.
Three favorite bands/musical artists:
1) AC/DC.
2) Metallica
3) Sarah McLachlan
Three things I want in a relationship:
1) Honesty
2) Humour
3) Compassion
Two truths and a lie:
1) My favourite juice is Orange.
2) I was a vegetarian throughout high school.
3) I've had extensive training for my job.
Three physical things about the opposit sex that appeal to me:
1) Nice smell.
2) Eyes.
3) Smile
Three favorite hobbies:
1) Reading
2) Taking pictures of my family
3) surfing the web
Three things I want to do badly right now:
1) Lose 30 lbs.
2) Take a nap
3) Make my stop yelling at the top of thier lungs!
Three things that scare me:
1) Losing my family
2) falling down a man-hole.
3) Spiders. *shiver*
Three of my everyday essentials:
1) Air
2) Water
3) Computer
Three careers you have considered or are currently considering:
1) Teacher
2) Legal Assistant
3) Correctional Officer
Three places you want to go on vacation:
1) England
2) Costa Rica(Minus the spiders)
3) Australia & New Zealand.
Three kids names you like:
1) Devon James
2) Carter
3) Clare
Three things you want to do before you die:
1) Own a home
2) See my children grow up
3) Drive a Jag.
Three ways I am stereotypically a boy:
1) I can assemble boxed things (sometimes).(Good one Jes!)
2) I can spit really far
3) I think women are beautiful.
Three ways I am stereotypically a girl:
1) I do crafts.
2) I like to shop
3) I cry during sad movies(and books too!)
Three celeb crushes:
1) Ty Pennington!!!!!!!
2) Tom Cruise(As long as he doesn't open his mouth...to speak that is! lol)
3) Angelina Jolie.(Pre-Brad, because I am SOO team Aniston!!)
Three people I am tagging:
1) JulieQ
2) Jenn
3) Julie Julie Bo Boolie
Thanks Jes!!
~Lisa~
Saturday, January 07, 2006
Three things!
Posted by MamaTink at 10:18 p.m.
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
2 comments:
How the heck did I forget about Ty Pennington?! Drooooooooooooool.
That was neat, Lisa! I learned more about my Tink-luvin-friend.
Oh, your lie? #3.
He He He.. those were fun! Bet I know what the lie is!!!! (it's the job one right????)
Hugs
Post a Comment